Apple Valley, MN 55124
•Licensed Broker/Realtor since 2001
- Realtor: A real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Broker: A real estate agent who is qualified to have agents work under them due to their time in the business, additional education and passing of state and federal exams.
• Coldwell Banker University Continuing Education Course Instructor
- Commerce Department Approved Instructor: 2013-2014 Risk Management
- Commerce Department Approved Instructor: 2012-2013 Distressed Properties
- Commerce Department Approved Instructor: The Basics of New Construction Sales
• USAA Preferred Agent o Select Agent based on performance, client satisfaction, successful background checks, and a dedication to helping the families of our military.
• Residential Sales and Marketing focus
• Broker Price Opinion Provider o Contracts with 13 national residential property valuation companies in support of mortgage lending institutions REO initiatives. May 2007-present: Completed over 1100 BPO's, ie...interior, exterior, historical, property condition reports, and 2nd Opinion reports.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Graduate, Realtor Institue - GRI
REALTORS® with the GRI designation have advanced in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.
• Realtor, Senior Advisor - RSA
The RSA designation is the only senior advanced education that focuses on locally relevant content and resources that enable MN Realtors to be more effective with MN seniors.
• Certified New Home Sales Professional - CSP
Designation from the National Association of Home Builders. Advanced educational tracks for agents who are involved in new construction sales and marketing.
USAA Certified Agent
Coldwell Banker Blue University Instructor